There are multiple methods of getting to our campground. We are located just off Route 324 in Pequea, PA.
Our physical address is 86 Fox Hollow Road, Pequea, PA 17565.
LATITUDE: 39.898592 LONGITUDE: -76.342590
advised: Fox Hollow Road is a SHARP LEFT off of 324 South and has a covered bridge (11' 6", 5 ton limit) to cross the creek. Following the
directions below is advised for large vehicles and those hauling campers.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS FOR RVs & TRAVEL TRAILERS (to avoid covered bridges & tunnels)
Directions for RVs/Travel Trailers
SUMMER 2013: Road construction at Red Hill Road & 324/Marticville Road.
Traffic going 324 South must go under tunnel (12' clearance with sharp left turn). Follow
directions below to avoid tunnel and construction area.
Call office at 717-284-4587 for assistance
- From 272 South turn right on to Truce Road
- From 272 North turn left on to Truce Road
- Straight at 4 way stop - becomes Martic Heights Drive
- Follow Martic Heights Drive (approx 2.5 miles) to stop sign at Hilldale road.
- Straight at stop sign (crossing over Hilldale Road).
- Go approx 1 mile to stop sign and turn left onto River Road.
- Go less then 1/2 mile, turn right on to Delta Road. It becomes Westview Road.
- At stop sign turn right on to Bridge Valley Road.
- Take 1st left on to Fox Hollow Road (you will see sign for the campground.)
- Come down hill to covered bridge. Entrance is on left just before the covered bridge. You can use jug-handle on right to make the turn into the entrance.
- Follow lane one mile back to parking lot. Office/Store is red and white building on your left.
Please be advised: Fox Hollow Road is a SHARP LEFT off of 324 South and has a covered bridge (11' 6", 5 ton limit) to cross the creek. Following above directions is advised for large vehicles and those hauling campers.